Ninjawaz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NINJAWAZ player forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Song dedication to everyone..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vanessa__`
Admin
Admin
Vanessa__`

Pisces Posts : 90
Gold : 48302

A Song dedication to everyone.. Empty
PostSubject: A Song dedication to everyone..   A Song dedication to everyone.. EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:21 am

This song is dedicated to everyone.. it was how i felt when i was leaving.. And for those who always never meant what they say to me at all, this was also how i felt when i actually loved every single one of you out there.. english translations at the bottom (: listen to it..

Lyrics:

Only piano is left here and it spent a whole day talking with me..
The cello that's been sleeping is silent and worn...
I think you have made it very clear (for me) to understand..
I am aware and know too that there is no reluctance in you..

You said that you will feel completely broken-heart too, but i don't believe it..
Though i used to hold your hands and you spent time with me, it was all history...

I really hope that he really loves you more than i ( still) do, only then can i force myself to leave you.

Reff:

You want a farewell, but i simply do not want to end this relationship..
Why do you expect me to be smiling and pretend like nothing has happened?
I don't have a talent like this, embracing you and accepting him.. Don't worry too much about me, I'll survive and live well.

You are very far away from me now, and i will also slowly walk away (from your life). Why do i even let you to choose how and when we break up ?
I really have no talent , I can't soothe (be in silence) that quick. I will learn to give you up and that is because I love you so.
Back to top Go down
Pity
Genin
Genin
Pity

Cancer Posts : 3
Gold : 46654

A Song dedication to everyone.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Song dedication to everyone..   A Song dedication to everyone.. EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 2:05 am

That's very inspiring Nessa! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

A Song dedication to everyone..
Page 1 of 1